The University of Waikato - Te Whare Wānanga o Waikato
Waikato HomeWaikato Home  >  Science & Engineering  >  Current Students  >  Complaints Procedures
Staff + Students Login | - Logout

Complaints Procedures

Have you been unfairly disadvantaged?

If you feel you have, you should in the first instance consult the lecturer or supervisor concerned. You might like to get in contact with your class representative or the Student Support Advisor. If the situation is not resolved, you should then contact the Chairperson of the relevant Department/School. Unresolved complaints could be directed to the Associate-Dean(Postgraduate), if you are a postgraduate student.

Please feel free to contact the Faculty Registrar, if you feel that you have been unfairly disadvantaged in your dealings with staff in any part of the University. 

International students can also contact the Associate Dean (International) or student advisors at Waikato International in the Student Centre, Library.

The Student Complaints Policy provides details of the University's process for handling concerns and complaints and is published in the University Calendar.

Stay Connected

Sci & Eng Facebook Twitter You Tube

Contact the Faculty

Science & Engineering contacts
0800 438 254
Address + Map

Our People

Gina Heron

Gina Heron
BSc(Tech) in Animal Behaviour

Student Profiles »