Waikato Experience Biology Days (WEB Days)
University of Waikato, Hamilton
9th Jun 2015 - 10th Jun 2015
Exciting workshops and lectures are on the programme for this year's WEB Days.
Join Year 13 secondary school students from throughout the central North Island for our annual two-day biology event, which last year attracted 550 attendees.
What's on offer:
- A laboratory session featuring molecular biology techniques
- The very popular examination of human skulls
- A presentation on homeostasis
- A choice of lectures on other topics from the curriculum
$6 per student will be charged to cover costs. Bring your lunch, or purchase from one of our campus cafes.
Registrations for 2015 have now closed.
Dr Linda Peters (WEB Days Coordinator),
School of Science, University of Waikato
- See event flyer: Waikato Experience Biology (WEB) Days 2015
Reminders for attendees:
- Please make yourself familiar with the laboratory rules and code of conduct
- The University of Waikato campus is now a smoke-free environment
- University of Waikato map