Dr Steve Bird
Senior Lecturer (Biological Sciences)
- Evans, Steve (in progress). Charcterising the pharmacodynamic dose response of three selenium compounds in cancer patients.
- Gibbons, Olivia (2016). Antimicrobial peptides in jawed and jawless vertebrates.
- Green, Kevin (in progress).
- Broomfield, Grant (2015). Molecular characterisation of immune genes in yellowtail kingfish (Seriola lalandi).
- Elliott, Nick (2015). Molecular characterisation of sex differentiation of yellowtail kingfish, Seriola lalandi.
- Ahmadi, Ramtin (2014). Characterising eating behaviour genes in zebrafish (Danio rerio).
Bird, S. W. J. (2017). The contribution of fish health research to sustainable aquaculture. In 6th International Fisheries Symposium & Expo-2017: Innovative and Sustainable Aquaculture for Blue Revolution. Conference held at Faletti’s Hotel, Lahore, Pakistan.
Bird, S. W. J. (2017). Omics, gene discovery and fish health. In Biotechnology Havana 2017: Agricultural Biotechnology in the XXI Century. Conference held in Varadero, Cuba.
Bird, S. W. J. (2017). Omics, gene discovery and fish health. In ICTIO Biotechnologies Workshop 4.0: Fish, Health and Innovation. Conference held at Universidad de Santiago de Chile, Santiago, Chile.
Lee, P. T., Bird, S., Zou, J., & Martin, S. A. M. (2017). Phylogeny and expression analysis of C-reactive protein (CRP) and serum amyloid-P (SAP) like genes reveal two distinct groups in fish. Fish and Shellfish Immunology, 65, 42-51. doi:10.1016/j.fsi.2017.03.037 Open Access version: https://hdl.handle.net/10289/11061
View All research publications by Steve Bird
Contact DetailsEmail: email@example.com
Phone: +64 7 838 4723