Dr Steve Bird
Senior Lecturer (Biological Sciences)
- Evans, Steve (in progress). Charcterising the pharmacodynamic dose response of three selenium compounds in cancer patients.
- Gibbons, Olivia (2016). Antimicrobial peptides in jawed and jawless vertebrates.
- Green, Kevin (in progress).
- Broomfield, Grant (2015). Molecular characterisation of immune genes in yellowtail kingfish (Seriola lalandi).
- Elliott, Nick (2015). Molecular characterisation of sex differentiation of yellowtail kingfish, Seriola lalandi.
- Ahmadi, Ramtin (2014). Characterising eating behaviour genes in zebrafish (Danio rerio).
Evans, S. O., Jameson, M. B., Cursons, R. T. M., Peters, L. M., Bird, S., & Jacobson, G. M. (2016). Development of a qPCR method to measure mitochondrial and genomic DNA damage with application to chemotherapy-induced DNA damage and cryopreserved cells. Biology, 5(4), 11 pages. doi:10.3390/biology5040039 Open Access version: hdl:10289/10841
Koverman, R., Bird, S. W. J., & Muncaster, S. (2016). The reproductive cycle of Yellowbelly Flounder, Rhombosolea leporina, from the Hauraki Gulf: Prospect for domestication. In New Zealand Marine Sciences Society and Australian Marine Sciences Association Joint Conference. Held at Victoria University of Wellington, Wellington, New Zealand.
Bird, S. W. J. (2016). Searching fish genomes and gene mapping. In 17th (Zebra) Fish Immunology Workshop. Conference held in Wageningen, The Netherlands. Retrieved from http://www.wageningenur.nl/
Bird, S. W. J. (2016). Introduction to fish cytokines. In 17th (Zebra) Fish Immunology Workshop. Conference held in Wageningen, The Netherlands. Retrieved from http://www.wageningenur.nl/
View All research publications by Steve Bird
Contact DetailsEmail: email@example.com
Phone: +64 7 838 4723